Sunday, September 27, 2009

weekend woes....


.....as u can see, i had some spare time on my hands...some of which was spent on photobooth...
but that's not all ladies and gentlemen....i was in for a pretty sick weekend....or so i thought....
my parents went to puerto rico for their 21st anniversary, so i had the house to myself. initially, i was thinkin' "LET'S HAVE A PARTY", but to my surprise, there were no ummm....."party favors", so that ship had slowly sunk. my next move was to set up an impromptu date with a nice lady from school. this went well except for the fact that she didn't know how to get back on her own and i wasn't about to let her go back alone. so me, being the smooth gentleman that i am, offered to let her chill at my place and maybe we could ummm...."study" together, but sadly she had other work to catch up on back at her dorm so i went back to campus with her. luckily, i had another young lady there whose always down to chill, but sadly she was at a shwayze concert.....DAMN! so, to put the icing on the cake, i look to my boys, one of which has a car, to see about getting me home and the night was still young...well at least it was through college eyes...so, i figured, we'd all chill at my place and try our hands with some young women....no pun intended. but as with all other plans that night, this one failed miserably. the guys never came through and as the saying goes "if you want something done, do it yourself".....and so i did. i had to look to other means of transportation. THANK GOD FOR R.As THAT DRIVE because i would've been S.O.L. i got home safely at the reasonable hour of 12:30....i definitely felt like i was taylor swift and kanye just kept interrupting my weekend. FML....done.

No comments:

Post a Comment